Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize To the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent - by activating the cookies in your browser - PULPEA will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that Such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or Participate in an event, use security features during browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as language, type of browser through From which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. - Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides The requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third Party Cookies: PULPEA Web may use third party services that, on behalf of PULPEA, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the PULPEA. Website and other Internet services. In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, Cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
PULPEA is a registered trademark whose right of exploitation is granted to:
PLATAFORMA DEPORTIVA, S.L
CL kerria, 38
Tomo 16.674 Libro 0 Folio 94 Sección 8 Hoja M-284512
In accordance with current legal provisions, visitors have the right to access, rectify or cancel the personal information they have provided By contacting email@example.com . The answers included in the questionnaires of the PULPEA website are optional. The personal data will be incorporated into a data base of customers whose head is PLATAFORMA DEPORTIVA, SL with address at Calle Kerria, 38. 28109 Alcobendas, and can be used, unless expressly stated against for its part, for the sending of commercial communications and Advertising about our products.